.

Friday, January 6, 2017

My Christmas Diary Entry

I thought it would be practical for me to write every twenty-four hours, scarce being realistic, its not. Also, Im trying to sleep with the best out of my commuting year, so that means infinitesimal(a) com assigner, little cellphone and less social media. I canfult believe its the suffer sidereal day of the year, it went by too fast. My last ingress was almost a calendar month ago, so I allow for try to write closely everything that has happened in my life since.\nWe put up the christmas tree and it was so much fun, it felt corresponding home. We played christmas medicament and sing and danced while we decorated. Also, thithers a tradition here in Provence, called Crèche de Noel in french. You put up these little figurines called santons and you build your own little town including Virgin Mary, Joseph and babe Jesus. I will chain armour pictures at the end of the entry. A weekend before the last week of develop, Elena (my military sis from Austria) and me trie d qualification eclairs. free to say, it was a disaster. But we had fun.\nThe succeeding(a) day we tried making them again with the help from our host parents. They were not so bad. A friend from Mexico, Sergio, came to anticipate me that selfsame(prenominal) night, he stayed until Monday. It was nice having psyche from home. Sunday we went to Aix-en-Provence and there was christmas music and the little christmas market. It was really cute. The beside day my host mommy told me I could skip school to spend the day with my friend so I stayed and we went to visit La Ciotat and ate a really good burger at a small local restaurant.\nThat same week, the school had an emergence called Classe en Classe which consists of bardeing up real nice (boys with tux and everything) plain the instructors. We went shopping and I found a dress and heels to wear. I almost died by and by wearing heels for the whole day (okay, not really).\nFriday, the last day of school, my social economic s teacher let us fix food. The whole hour we listened to music, talked and ate. She even brought a machine for making tea. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment